How reliable are Malaise traps for biomonitoring? – A bivariate species abundance model evaluation using alpine Chironomidae (Diptera)
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
How to Cite
Diserud, O. H., Stur, E., Aagaard, K. (2012), How reliable are Malaise traps for biomonitoring? – A bivariate species abundance model evaluation using alpine Chironomidae (Diptera). Insect Conservation and Diversity. doi: 10.1111/icad.12012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Numbers: 182272/S30, 185109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!