Response of ground-dwelling spider assemblages (Arachnida, Araneae) to Montane Grassland management practices in South Africa
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 572–589, September 2013
How to Cite
Jansen, R., Makaka, L., Little, I. T., Dippenaar-Schoeman, A. (2013), Response of ground-dwelling spider assemblages (Arachnida, Araneae) to Montane Grassland management practices in South Africa. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 572–589. doi: 10.1111/icad.12013
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!