Short-term ecological and behavioural responses of Mediterranean ant species Aphaenogaster gibbosa (Latr. 1798) to wildfire
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 627–638, September 2013
How to Cite
Lázaro-González, A., Arnan, X., Boulay, R., Cerdá, X., Rodrigo, A. (2013), Short-term ecological and behavioural responses of Mediterranean ant species Aphaenogaster gibbosa (Latr. 1798) to wildfire. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 627–638. doi: 10.1111/icad.12018
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: 2008-00040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!