Long-term trends in the composition of aphidophagous coccinellid communities in Central Europe
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
How to Cite
Honek, A., Martinkova, Z., Kindlmann, P., Ameixa, O. M. C. C., Dixon, A. F. G. (2013), Long-term trends in the composition of aphidophagous coccinellid communities in Central Europe. Insect Conservation and Diversity. doi: 10.1111/icad.12032
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- MSMT. Grant Numbers: LC06073, CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0073, GD206/08/H044, DZ2011_VOL-11-E036, 522/08/1300
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!