Ivy: an underappreciated key resource to flower-visiting insects in autumn
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 91–102, January 2014
How to Cite
Garbuzov, M., Ratnieks, F. L. W. (2014), Ivy: an underappreciated key resource to flower-visiting insects in autumn. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 7: 91–102. doi: 10.1111/icad.12033
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Body Shop Foundation. Grant Number: MAIN/11/00865
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!