Dung beetle (Coleoptera: Scarabaeinae) diversity and seasonality in response to use of macrocyclic lactones at cattle ranches in the mexican neotropics
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 73–81, January 2014
How to Cite
Basto-Estrella, G. S., Rodríguez-Vivas, R. I., Delfín-González, H., Reyes-Novelo, E. (2014), Dung beetle (Coleoptera: Scarabaeinae) diversity and seasonality in response to use of macrocyclic lactones at cattle ranches in the mexican neotropics. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 7: 73–81. doi: 10.1111/icad.12035
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- SEP-CONACyT México. Grant Number: 128870
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!