Community variability in aphid parasitoids versus predators in response to agricultural intensification
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 103–112, March 2014
How to Cite
Gagic, V., Hänke, S., Thies, C., Tscharntke, T. (2014), Community variability in aphid parasitoids versus predators in response to agricultural intensification. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 7: 103–112. doi: 10.1111/icad.12037
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2013
- European Science Foundation
- German Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!