Survival, reproduction and population growth of the bee pollinator, Osmia rufa (Hymenoptera: Megachilidae), along gradients of heavy metal pollution
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 113–121, March 2014
How to Cite
Moroń, D., Szentgyörgyi, H., Skórka, P., Potts, S. G., Woyciechowski, M. (2014), Survival, reproduction and population growth of the bee pollinator, Osmia rufa (Hymenoptera: Megachilidae), along gradients of heavy metal pollution. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 7: 113–121. doi: 10.1111/icad.12040
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- 6th EU Framework Programme . Grant Number: GOCE-CT-2003-506675
- 7th EU Framework Programme . Grant Number: 244090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!