Differences in oviposition strategies between two ecotypes of the endangered myrmecophilous butterfly Maculinea alcon (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae) under unique syntopic conditions
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 122–131, March 2014
How to Cite
Czekes, Z., Markó, B., Nash, D. R., Ferencz, M., Lázár, B., Rákosy, L. (2014), Differences in oviposition strategies between two ecotypes of the endangered myrmecophilous butterfly Maculinea alcon (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae) under unique syntopic conditions. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 7: 122–131. doi: 10.1111/icad.12041
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- DBU. Grant Number: AZ 27559
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!