Tenebrionid beetle distributional patterns in Italy: multiple colonisation trajectories in a biogeographical crossroad
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 144–160, March 2014
How to Cite
Fattorini, S. (2014), Tenebrionid beetle distributional patterns in Italy: multiple colonisation trajectories in a biogeographical crossroad. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 7: 144–160. doi: 10.1111/icad.12042
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!