Maintenance of richness despite reduced abundance of desert bees (Hymenoptera: Apiformes) to persistent grazing
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 263–273, May 2014
How to Cite
Minckley, R. L. (2014), Maintenance of richness despite reduced abundance of desert bees (Hymenoptera: Apiformes) to persistent grazing. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 7: 263–273. doi: 10.1111/icad.12049
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB 0418871
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- World Wildlife Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!