Grassy margins along organically managed cereal fields foster trait diversity and taxonomic distinctness of arthropod communities
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 274–287, May 2014
How to Cite
Birkhofer, K., Wolters, V., Diekötter, T. (2014), Grassy margins along organically managed cereal fields foster trait diversity and taxonomic distinctness of arthropod communities. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 7: 274–287. doi: 10.1111/icad.12051
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- German Ministry of Education and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!