Field margins: a comparison of establishment methods and effects on hymenopteran parasitoid communities
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 289–307, July 2014
How to Cite
Ó hUallacháin, D., Anderson, A., Fritch, R., McCormack, S., Sheridan, H., Finn, J. A. (2014), Field margins: a comparison of establishment methods and effects on hymenopteran parasitoid communities. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 7: 289–307. doi: 10.1111/icad.12053
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2013
- Irish Government Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!