Seeing the trees for the wood – beech (Fagus sylvatica) decay fungal volatiles influence the structure of saproxylic beetle communities
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 314–326, July 2014
How to Cite
Leather, S. R., Baumgart, E. A., Evans, H. F., Quicke, D. L. J. (2014), Seeing the trees for the wood – beech (Fagus sylvatica) decay fungal volatiles influence the structure of saproxylic beetle communities. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 7: 314–326. doi: 10.1111/icad.12055
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Forestry Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!