Satellite-derived vegetation indices as surrogate of species richness and abundance of ground beetles in temperate floodplains
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 327–333, July 2014
How to Cite
Lafage, D., Secondi, J., Georges, A., Bouzillé, J.-B., Pétillon, J. (2014), Satellite-derived vegetation indices as surrogate of species richness and abundance of ground beetles in temperate floodplains. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 7: 327–333. doi: 10.1111/icad.12056
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2013
- Plan Loire Grandeur Nature
- Région Pays de la Loire
- Agence de l'Eau Loire-Bretagne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!