Latitudinal gradient and spatial covariance in species richness of tropical Lepidoptera in the Andes
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 355–364, July 2014
How to Cite
Pyrcz, T. W., Willmott, K., Garlacz, R., Boyer, P., Gareca, Y. (2014), Latitudinal gradient and spatial covariance in species richness of tropical Lepidoptera in the Andes. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 7: 355–364. doi: 10.1111/icad.12058
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Leverhulme Trust
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB 0639861, 0103746
- Darwin Initiative
- National Geographic Society
- Museo Ecuatoriano de Ciencias Naturales
- Ministerio del Ambiente in Quito
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!