Effectiveness of sampling methods and further sampling for accessing spider diversity: a case study in a Brazilian Atlantic rainforest fragment
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 381–391, July 2014
How to Cite
Azevedo, G. H. F., Faleiro, B. T., Magalhães, I. L. F., Benedetti, A. R., Oliveira, U., Pena-Barbosa, J. P. P., Santos, M. T. T., Vilela, P. F., de Maria, M., Santos, A. J. (2014), Effectiveness of sampling methods and further sampling for accessing spider diversity: a case study in a Brazilian Atlantic rainforest fragment. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 7: 381–391. doi: 10.1111/icad.12061
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- CNPq. Grant Numbers: 472976/2008-7, 300498/2009-8
- FAPEMIG. Grant Number: PPM-00553-11
- Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia dos Hymenoptera Parasitóides da Região Sudeste Brasileira
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!