Herbivores on native and exotic Senecio plants: is host switching related to plant novelty and insect diet breadth under field conditions?
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 420–431, September 2014
How to Cite
Castells, E., Morante, M., Goula, M., Pérez, N., Dantart, J., Escolà, A. (2014), Herbivores on native and exotic Senecio plants: is host switching related to plant novelty and insect diet breadth under field conditions?. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 7: 420–431. doi: 10.1111/icad.12064
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2013
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: GCL2008-02421/BOS
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad. Grant Number: GCL2011-29205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!