Members of the DGK Task Force ‘Skin Care’ and its subgroup ‘Skin Attractiveness’.
Internet-based lay person rating of facial photographs to assess effects of a cleansing product and a decent cosmetic foundation on the attractiveness of female faces
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 94–98, February 2013
How to Cite
Bielfeldt, S., Henss, R., Koop, U., Degwert, J., Heinrich, U., Jassoy, C., Meyer, J., Tronnier, H., Jentzsch, A. and Blume, G. (2013), Internet-based lay person rating of facial photographs to assess effects of a cleansing product and a decent cosmetic foundation on the attractiveness of female faces. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 35: 94–98. doi: 10.1111/ics.12010
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 OCT 2012 08:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.