Influence of nanoencapsulation on the sensory properties of cosmetic formulations containing lipoic acid
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 105–111, February 2013
How to Cite
Külkamp-Guerreiro, I. C., Berlitz, S. J., Contri, R. V., Alves, L. R., Henrique, E. G., Barreiros, V. R. M. and Guterres, S. S. (2013), Influence of nanoencapsulation on the sensory properties of cosmetic formulations containing lipoic acid. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 35: 105–111. doi: 10.1111/ics.12013
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2012 10:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.