Soybean extract showed modulation of retinoic acid-related gene expression of skin and photo-protective effects in keratinocytes
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 136–142, April 2013
How to Cite
Park, N.-H., Park, J.-S., Kang, Y.-G., Bae, J.-H., Lee, H.-K., Yeom, M.-H., Cho, J.-C. and Na, Y. J. (2013), Soybean extract showed modulation of retinoic acid-related gene expression of skin and photo-protective effects in keratinocytes. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 35: 136–142. doi: 10.1111/ics.12014
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2012 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Skin Research Institute of Amore Pacific R&D Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.