Evaluation of skin cancer chemoprevention potential of sunscreen agents using the Epstein–Barr virus early antigen activation in vitro assay
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 143–148, April 2013
How to Cite
Kapadia, G. J., S. Rao, G., Takayasu, J., Takasaki, M., Iida, A., Suzuki, N., Konoshima, T. and Tokuda, H. (2013), Evaluation of skin cancer chemoprevention potential of sunscreen agents using the Epstein–Barr virus early antigen activation in vitro assay. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 35: 143–148. doi: 10.1111/ics.12015
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2012 07:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Howard University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.