Age-related changes in skin barrier function – Quantitative evaluation of 150 female subjects
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 183–190, April 2013
How to Cite
Luebberding, S., Krueger, N. and Kerscher, M. (2013), Age-related changes in skin barrier function – Quantitative evaluation of 150 female subjects. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 35: 183–190. doi: 10.1111/ics.12024
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 NOV 2012 02:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.