Measurement of stress–strain behaviour of human hair fibres using optical techniques
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
© 2012 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 238–243, June 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J. and Kwon, H. J. (2013), Measurement of stress–strain behaviour of human hair fibres using optical techniques. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 35: 238–243. doi: 10.1111/ics.12031
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 DEC 2012 02:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2012
- Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.