Singlet molecular oxygen quenching by the antioxidant dimethylmethoxy chromanol in solution and in ex vivo porcine skin
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 272–280, June 2013
How to Cite
Nonell, S., García-Díaz, M., Viladot, J. L. and Delgado, R. (2013), Singlet molecular oxygen quenching by the antioxidant dimethylmethoxy chromanol in solution and in ex vivo porcine skin. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 35: 272–280. doi: 10.1111/ics.12039
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 08:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness. Grant Number: CTQ2010-20870-C03-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.