Analysis of electrical property changes of skin by oil-in-water emulsion components
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
© 2013 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 402–410, August 2013
How to Cite
Jeong, C. B., Han, J. Y., Cho, J. C., Suh, K. D. and Nam, G. W. (2013), Analysis of electrical property changes of skin by oil-in-water emulsion components. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 35: 402–410. doi: 10.1111/ics.12059
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2013 05:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
- 5Short term effects of emollients and a bath oil on the stratum corneum. J. Soc. Cosmet. Chem. 29, 617–624 (1978)., and
- 8Stratum corneum hydration: experimental techniques and interpretation of results. J. Soc. Cosmet. Chem. 37, 9–33 (1986).
- 9Electrical measurement of the water content of the skin surface. Functional analysis of the hygroscopic property and water-holding capacity of the stratum corneum in vivo and technique for assessing moisturizing efficacy. Cosm. Toiletr. 97, 39–47 (1982).