This study was presented at the 2011 meeting of the International Society for Biophysics and Imaging of the Skin (6 April–9 April 2011; Tampa, FL U.S.A.).
Immediate and extended effects of sodium lauryl sulphate exposure on stratum corneum natural moisturizing factor
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 93–101, February 2014
How to Cite
Hoffman, D. R., Kroll, L. M., Basehoar, A., Reece, B., Cunningham, C. T. and Koenig, D. W. (2014), Immediate and extended effects of sodium lauryl sulphate exposure on stratum corneum natural moisturizing factor. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 36: 93–101. doi: 10.1111/ics.12101
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 OCT 2013 01:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2013
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.