Thermoregulatory vs. event sweating – comparison of clinical methodologies, physiology and results
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 102–108, February 2014
How to Cite
Biehle-Hulette, S. J., Krailler, J. M., Elstun, L. T., Bentz, S., Benzing, K. W., Spruell, R. D., Hellhammer, J. and Swaile, D. F. (2014), Thermoregulatory vs. event sweating – comparison of clinical methodologies, physiology and results. International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 36: 102–108. doi: 10.1111/ics.12103
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2013 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- Procter and Gamble Company
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.