Carpal tunnel syndrome – an occupational hazard facing dentistry
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 FDI World Dental Federation
International Dental Journal
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 230–236, October 2013
How to Cite
Abichandani, S., Shaikh, S. and Nadiger, R. (2013), Carpal tunnel syndrome – an occupational hazard facing dentistry. International Dental Journal, 63: 230–236. doi: 10.1111/idj.12037
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.