Oral health in the context of primary care in Brazil
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 FDI World Dental Federation
International Dental Journal
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 237–243, October 2013
How to Cite
Nascimento, A. C., Moysés, S. T., Werneck, R. I. and Moysés, S. J. (2013), Oral health in the context of primary care in Brazil. International Dental Journal, 63: 237–243. doi: 10.1111/idj.12039
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.