The project is conducted by the European Regional Organisation (ERO) Working Group ‘Relationship Between Dental Practitioner and Universities’ and is presented in the ERO Plenary Session 2012, Hong Kong SAR.
Analysis of the extent and efficiency of the partnership and collaboration between the dental faculties and National Dental Associations within the FDI–ERO zone: a dental faculties' perspective†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 FDI World Dental Federation
International Dental Journal
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 266–272, October 2013
How to Cite
Yamalik, N., Mersel, A., Margvelashvili, V., Melo, P. and Jerolimov, V. (2013), Analysis of the extent and efficiency of the partnership and collaboration between the dental faculties and National Dental Associations within the FDI–ERO zone: a dental faculties' perspective. International Dental Journal, 63: 266–272. doi: 10.1111/idj.12045
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
- ERO WG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.