The investigation of non-invasive techniques for treating early approximal carious lesions: an in vivo study
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 FDI World Dental Federation
International Dental Journal
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 1–11, February 2014
How to Cite
Yazıcıoğlu, O. and Ulukapı, H. (2014), The investigation of non-invasive techniques for treating early approximal carious lesions: an in vivo study. International Dental Journal, 64: 1–11. doi: 10.1111/idj.12056
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.