Turning Australia into a ‘flat-land’: What are the implications for workforce supply of addressing the disparity in rural–city dentist distribution?
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 FDI World Dental Federation
International Dental Journal
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 29–33, February 2014
How to Cite
Tennant, M. and Kruger, E. (2014), Turning Australia into a ‘flat-land’: What are the implications for workforce supply of addressing the disparity in rural–city dentist distribution?. International Dental Journal, 64: 29–33. doi: 10.1111/idj.12059
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
- Brocher Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.