Chronic conditions policies: oral health, a felt absence
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
© 2013 FDI World Dental Federation
International Dental Journal
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 83–88, April 2014
How to Cite
Luis Schwab, G., Tetu Moysés, S., Helena Sottile França, B., Iani Werneck, R., Frank, E. and Jorge Moysés, S. (2014), Chronic conditions policies: oral health, a felt absence. International Dental Journal, 64: 83–88. doi: 10.1111/idj.12066
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.