A randomised clinical study to evaluate experimental children's toothpastes in an in-situ palatal caries model in children aged 11–14 years
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
© 2013 FDI World Dental Federation
International Dental Journal
Special Issue: Caring for Children's Developing Mouths. Publication of this supplement was supported by GlaxoSmithKline
Volume 63, Issue Supplement s2, pages 31–38, December 2013
How to Cite
Newby, E. E., Martinez-Mier, E. A., Hara, A., Lippert, F., Kelly, S. A., Fleming, N., Butler, A., Bosma, M. L. and Zero, D. T. (2013), A randomised clinical study to evaluate experimental children's toothpastes in an in-situ palatal caries model in children aged 11–14 years. International Dental Journal, 63: 31–38. doi: 10.1111/idj.12073
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2013
- 1Critical evaluation of the composition and use of topical fluorides. J Dent Res 1990 69(Spec Iss): 805–812..
- 2Clinical Aspects of De/Remineralization of Teeth: Proceedings of Models Conference; 1994 June 11–14; Rochester, New York. Adv Dent Res 1994 9: 169–340., editor.
- 6Evaluation of fluoride dentifrices using a short-term intraoral remineralization model. J Dent Res 1994 73: 272, Abst. 1363., , et al.