Impact of bariatric surgery on oral health conditions: 6-months cohort study
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
© 2014 FDI World Dental Federation
International Dental Journal
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 144–149, June 2014
How to Cite
de Moura-Grec, P. G., Yamashita, J. M., Marsicano, J. A., Ceneviva, R., de Souza Leite, C. V., de Brito, G. B., Brienze, S. L. A. and de Carvalho Sales-Peres, S. H. (2014), Impact of bariatric surgery on oral health conditions: 6-months cohort study. International Dental Journal, 64: 144–149. doi: 10.1111/idj.12090
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.