The Caries Assessment Spectrum and Treatment (CAST) instrument: its reproducibility in clinical studies
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 FDI World Dental Federation
International Dental Journal
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 187–194, August 2014
How to Cite
de Souza, A. L., Bronkhorst, E. M., Creugers, N. H. J., Leal, S. C. and Frencken, J. E. (2014), The Caries Assessment Spectrum and Treatment (CAST) instrument: its reproducibility in clinical studies. International Dental Journal, 64: 187–194. doi: 10.1111/idj.12104
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Radboud University Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.