The link between interprofessional education and collaborative practice was discussed at the recent World Health Organisation (WHO) Human Resources for Health Forum in Recife. The perspectives, debated issues and declarations are briefly presented here, so that leaders in the field of oral health are familiarised with the potential impact of these discussions on the dental profession.
Developments in interprofessional education and collaborative practice: new opportunities and challenges for FDI and the dental profession
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 FDI World Dental Federation
International Dental Journal
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 59–61, April 2014
How to Cite
Yamalik, N. (2014), Developments in interprofessional education and collaborative practice: new opportunities and challenges for FDI and the dental profession. International Dental Journal, 64: 59–61. doi: 10.1111/idj.12106
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.