Research that matters – canal preparation, retreatment and working length studies
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Endodontic Journal. Published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 293–295, April 2013
How to Cite
Hülsmann, M. (2013), Research that matters – canal preparation, retreatment and working length studies. International Endodontic Journal, 46: 293–295. doi: 10.1111/iej.12063
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JAN 2013 04:58AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.