Retrospective follow-up assessment of prognostic variables associated with the outcome of periradicular surgery
Article first published online: 6 APR 2013
© 2013 International Endodontic Journal. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 46, Issue 11, pages 1063–1076, November 2013
How to Cite
Retrospective follow-up assessment of prognostic variables associated with the outcome of periradicular surgery. International Endodontic Journal, 46, 1063–1076, 2013., , .
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 03:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
- Research Development Committee of the University of Antioquia. Grant Number: 8700-2139/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.