Formation and removal of apical vapor lock during syringe irrigation: a combined experimental and Computational Fluid Dynamics approach
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Endodontic Journal. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Endodontic Journal
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 191–201, February 2014
How to Cite
Formation and removal of apical vapor lock during syringe irrigation: a combined experimental and Computational Fluid Dynamics approach. International Endodontic Journal, 47, 191–201, 2014., , , , , .
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2013 09:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2013
- Dutch Technology Foundation. Grant Number: 07498
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.