I thank P. L. Rousseau and V. Tsyrennikov for discussion and for helping organize the wine data. Thanks also to D. Ashmore, S. Berry, G. Daudin, P. Duffy, L. McLeod at Christies Archives, G. Navarro, A. Santacreu, and A. Taylor-Restell for help with the data, D. Andolfatto, O. Ashenfelter, R. Bohr, A. Clausen, D. Foley, L. Han, H. Kasahara, M. Kredler, R. Lagos, J. Leahy, S. LeRoy, R. Lucas, A. Rodriguez, S. Salant, M.Santos, C. Shipley, C. Spatt, L. Stone, I. Werning, and M. Woodford for comments, and the NSF for support. Please address correspondence to: Boyan Jovanovic, Department of Economics, New York University, 19 W. 4th St., New York, NY 10012, U.S.A. Phone: 1-212-998-8953. E-mail: Boyan.Jovanovic@nyu.edu
THE 2012 LAWRENCE R. KLEIN LECTURE: BUBBLES IN PRICES OF EXHAUSTIBLE RESOURCES*
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 1–34, February 2013
How to Cite
Jovanovic, B. (2013), THE 2012 LAWRENCE R. KLEIN LECTURE: BUBBLES IN PRICES OF EXHAUSTIBLE RESOURCES. International Economic Review, 54: 1–34. doi: 10.1111/iere.12000
Manuscript received March 2012; revised November 2012.
[Corrections added on 20 March 2013 after initial online publication on 23 January 2013. The correct title of the paper should be “The 2012 Lawrence R. Klein Lecture: Bubbles in Prices of Exhaustible Resources” instead of “Bubbles in Prices of Exhaustible Resources”. This has been corrected in this version of the article.]
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2013
Vol. 54, Issue 2, 767, Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!