Please address correspondence to: Daniel Miller, John E. Walker Department of Economics, Clemson University, 228 Sirrine Hall, Clemson, SC 29634. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A DYNAMIC MODEL OF HOUSING DEMAND: ESTIMATION AND POLICY IMPLICATIONS*
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 409–442, May 2013
How to Cite
Bajari, P., Chan, P., Krueger, D. and Miller, D. (2013), A DYNAMIC MODEL OF HOUSING DEMAND: ESTIMATION AND POLICY IMPLICATIONS. International Economic Review, 54: 409–442. doi: 10.1111/iere.12001
Manuscript received October 2010; revised February 2012.
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!