1I thank Yunan Li, Steve Williamson, the referees, and the editor for comments and advice. I also thank the Shanghai Pu Jiang Ren Cai program for financial support. All errors are mine. Please address correspondence to: Cheng Wang, School of Economics, Fudan University, Shanghai 200433, Phone: (86)(21) 5566-5609; Fax: (86)(21) 6564-7719; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INCENTIVES AND THE COST OF FIRING IN AN EQUILIBRIUM LABOR MARKET MODEL WITH ENDOGENOUS LAYOFFS*
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 443–472, May 2013
How to Cite
Wang, C. (2013), INCENTIVES AND THE COST OF FIRING IN AN EQUILIBRIUM LABOR MARKET MODEL WITH ENDOGENOUS LAYOFFS. International Economic Review, 54: 443–472. doi: 10.1111/iere.12002
Manuscript received April 2011; revised May 2012.
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!