1We thank two anonymous referees and the editor for their constructive reports on this article. We also thank seminar participants at the Tinbergen Institute, the 2008 Economics and Music conference, the 2008 and 2010 NBER Summer Institutes, the 2009 SED meetings, the 2009 Search Theory Conference at Osaka University, and the 2011 SaM workshop in Le Mans for useful comments. The usual disclaimer applies. Please address correspondence to: James Albrecht, Department of Economics, Georgetown University, Washington, DC 20057. E-mail: email@example.com.
AN EQUILIBRIUM SEARCH MODEL OF SYNCHRONIZED SALES*
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 473–493, May 2013
How to Cite
Albrecht, J., Postel-Vinay, F. and Vroman, S. (2013), AN EQUILIBRIUM SEARCH MODEL OF SYNCHRONIZED SALES. International Economic Review, 54: 473–493. doi: 10.1111/iere.12003
Manuscript received January 2012; revised June 2012.
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!