1This manuscript is based on the second chapter of my 2009 University of Minnesota Ph.D. dissertation. I am grateful to my advisors, Pat Bajari and Tom Holmes, for their patience and advice. I also wish to thank Victor Aguirregabiria, Martin Burda, Gilles Duranton, Kyoo Il Kim, Rob McMillan, Ichiro Obara, Minjung Park, Amil Petrin, and Bob Town for helpful discussions and Yoshifumi Konishi, Julia Thornton Snider, and Michael Walrath for giving me detailed comments. This work was made possible by the facilities of the Shared Hierarchical Academic Research Computing Network (SHARCNET: http://www.sharcnet.ca). I would like to acknowledge the Connaught Fund for supporting this research. All remaining errors are my own. Please address correspondence to: Junichi Suzuki, Department of Economics, University of Toronto, 150 George St., Toronto, ON M5S 3G7, Canada. Phone: +1 416 978 4417. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LAND USE REGULATION AS A BARRIER TO ENTRY: EVIDENCE FROM THE TEXAS LODGING INDUSTRY*
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 495–523, May 2013
How to Cite
Suzuki, J. (2013), LAND USE REGULATION AS A BARRIER TO ENTRY: EVIDENCE FROM THE TEXAS LODGING INDUSTRY. International Economic Review, 54: 495–523. doi: 10.1111/iere.12004
Manuscript received February 2011; revised May 2012.
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!