I am grateful to Jan Eeckhout, Dirk Krueger, Volker Nocke, George Mailath, Nicola Persico, Rafael Rob, Petra Todd, and especially to Steven Matthews and two anonymous referees for valuable comments. I also would like to thank the seminar participants at Iowa, OSU, LSE, and SMU for their useful comments. Please address correspondence to: Huanxing Yang, Department of Economics, The Ohio State University, 410 Arps Hall, 1945 N. High St., Columbus, OH 43210. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NONSTATIONARY RELATIONAL CONTRACTS WITH ADVERSE SELECTION*
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 525–547, May 2013
How to Cite
Yang, H. (2013), NONSTATIONARY RELATIONAL CONTRACTS WITH ADVERSE SELECTION. International Economic Review, 54: 525–547. doi: 10.1111/iere.12005
Manuscript received October 2011; revised May 2012.
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!