I thank Charles Horioka and three anonymous referees for helpful comments. This article has also benefited from useful comments by Tor-Erik Bakke, Menzie Chinn, Federico Díez, Charles Engel, John Kennan, Mina Kim, Phillip McCalman, Marc Muendler, and Robert Staiger, and presentations at UC–Davis, UC–Santa Cruz, Boston College, Syracuse, Washington State, Wisconsin, SCCIE 2007, and EIIT 2006. All remaining errors are my own. Please address correspondence to: Alan Spearot, Economics Department, University of California–Santa Cruz, 1156 High Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95064. Phone: +1 831 419 2813. E-mail: email@example.com.
MARKET ACCESS, INVESTMENT, AND HETEROGENEOUS FIRMS*
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 601–627, May 2013
How to Cite
Spearot, A. C. (2013), MARKET ACCESS, INVESTMENT, AND HETEROGENEOUS FIRMS. International Economic Review, 54: 601–627. doi: 10.1111/iere.12008
Manuscript received October 2011; revised May 2012.
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!