Paper presented at the meeting of the Association of Public Economic Theory in Istanbul, at the European Trade Study Group meeting in Rome, and at conferences at CESifo and the Max Planck Institute in Munich. We thank Johannes Becker, Ron Davies, Carsten Eckel, Clemens Fuest, Kai Konrad, Sebastian Krautheim, Ferdinand Mittermaier, Gareth Myles, Michael Pflüger, Evelyn Ribi, Jens Südekum, and Ian Wooton for many helpful comments. We also wish to thank two anonymous referees for their detailed and constructive suggestions. Haufler acknowledges financial support from the German Research Foundation (Grant No. HA 3195/8-1). Please address correspondence to: Andreas Haufler, Department of Economics, University of Munich, Akademiestr. 1/II, Munich, Bavaria 80799, Germany (DE). Phone: +49-89-2180-3858. Fax: +49-89-2180-6296. E-mail: Andreas.Haufler@lrz.uni-muenchen.de.
TAX COMPETITION IN A SIMPLE MODEL WITH HETEROGENEOUS FIRMS: HOW LARGER MARKETS REDUCE PROFIT TAXES*
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 665–692, May 2013
How to Cite
Haufler, A. and Stähler, F. (2013), TAX COMPETITION IN A SIMPLE MODEL WITH HETEROGENEOUS FIRMS: HOW LARGER MARKETS REDUCE PROFIT TAXES. International Economic Review, 54: 665–692. doi: 10.1111/iere.12010
Manuscript received September 2011; revised April 2012.
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!