We are grateful to three anonymous referees for helpful comments. We would like to thank Kunal Dasgupta, Donald Davis, Switgard Feuerstein, Holger Görg, Wilhelm Kohler, Margitte Müller, Peter Neary, and participants at the Princeton IES Summer Workshop, the Excellence Award Workshop in Kiel, the Aachen Workshop on International Production, the CESifo conference on Global Economy, the Göttingen Workshop on International Economics, the Annual Meeting by the International Economics Committee of the German Economic Association, the Annual Conference of the German Economic Association, the ETSG Annual Conference, the Midwest International Trade Meeting, as well as seminar participants at the Universities of Aachen, Bergen, Dortmund, Gießen, Kiel, Regensburg, and Trier for helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank Harsh Mehta and Frank Pisch for excellent research assistance. Please address correspondence to: Hartmut Egger, Department of Law and Economics, University of Bayreuth, Universitätsstr. 30, 95447 Bayreuth, Germany. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHY FOREIGN OWNERSHIP MAY BE GOOD FOR YOU*
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© (2013) by the Economics Department of the University of Pennsylvania and the Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association
International Economic Review
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 693–716, May 2013
How to Cite
Egger, H. and Kreickemeier, U. (2013), WHY FOREIGN OWNERSHIP MAY BE GOOD FOR YOU. International Economic Review, 54: 693–716. doi: 10.1111/iere.12011
Manuscript received September 2011; revised April 2012.
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!